口语
登录注册网站首页

《寻梦环游记》获金球奖最佳动画片,看完这些台词还想二刷~

来源:21诚博娱乐客户端
日期:2018-01-08
去年的催泪动画电影《寻梦环游记》(回顾请戳)斩获了本届金球奖最佳动画片,在众人眼中它还很有希望锁定奥斯卡最佳动画长片哟~(回顾本届金球奖戳这里)。  这部收获了全球观众眼泪的动画,都有哪些有爱的台词?大家一起来回顾一下吧~
 
Clerk: [sneezes] I am terribly allergic.
办事员:(打喷嚏)我严重过敏。
Miguel: But Dante doesn't have any hair.
米格尔:可是但丁没有毛呀。
Clerk: And I don't have a nose, and yet, here we are.
办事员:那我还没鼻子呢,可不还是一样。


Mama Imelda: [smacks Ernesto] was for murdering the love of my life!
曾曾祖奶奶伊梅尔达:(掌掴歌神)这是惩罚你谋害了我毕生挚爱。
Hector: [happy] I'm the love of your life?
曾曾祖爷爷埃克托:(开心状)我是你毕生挚爱?
 
Mama Imelda: Miguel, I give you my blessing, to go home and...
曾曾祖奶奶伊梅尔达: 米格尔,我把祝福给你,回家去,然后……
Miguel: [questioningly] ... to forget about music?
米格尔:(疑惑中)……忘记音乐吗?
[Mama Imelda looks at Hector and smiles]
(曾曾祖奶奶伊梅尔达望着埃克托微笑)
Mama Imelda: ...And never forget how much your family cares for you.
曾曾祖奶奶伊梅尔达: ……永远别忘了你的家人是多么关爱你。
 
Hector: What are you doing?
埃克托:你干嘛呢?
Miguel: I'm walking like a skeleton.
米格尔:我在学骷髅走路。
Hector: No, skeletons don't walk like that.
埃克托:不对,骷髅不这么走。
Miguel: That's how *you* walk.
米格尔:你就是这么走的。
Hector: No, I don't.
埃克托:不,我没有。
 
Miguel: [to Mama Imelda; about Hector] He was trying to take me home.
米格尔:(对曾曾祖奶奶说起埃克托)他想带我回家。
Mama Imelda: He left us!
曾曾祖奶奶伊梅尔达:他离开了我们!
Miguel: Yes, but he was going to come back to you, but Ernesto De La Cruz poisoned him!
米格尔:是的,但是他是要回来的,可是歌神德拉库斯给他下了毒!

Hector: [mournfully] It is true.
埃克托:(悲伤地)这是真的。
[Hector suddenly shudders; meaning he is being forgotten]
(埃克托突然颤抖起来,意味着他快要被人遗忘了)
Miguel: Hector!
米格尔:埃克托!
Hector: Please... you must help me! It's Coco!
埃克托:求你了……你一定要帮我!是可可!
 
Mama Imelda: [realizing what's happening; shocked] She's forgetting you!
曾曾祖奶奶伊梅尔达:(意识到现在的情况,震惊)她要忘记你了!
Miguel: [to the Rivera family] Look, what I'm trying to say is... is that although you may never forgive him, you should NEVER forget him!
米格尔:(对家人们说)听着,我想说的是……即便你们或许永远不会原谅他,也不能忘记他!
Hector: [sadly] I never meant to leave you, Imelda. I always meant to come back, but I never got to. I'm sorry.
埃克托:(悲伤)我从来也没想要离开你,伊梅尔达。我一直都想回来,可是却没能回来。我很抱歉。
Mama Imelda: [contritely] I have tried *many times* to forget you...
曾曾祖奶奶伊梅尔达:(懊悔地)我试过很多次要忘记你……
分享到


联系我们  |  应用下载  |  版权声明
© i21st.cn   京ICP备13028878号-12
诚博娱乐客户端