口语
登录注册网站首页

《速度与激情8》除了震撼场面,这些台词也燃得不要不要的

作者:21ST   来源:21诚博娱乐客户端原创
日期:2017-04-17
上个周末,相信不少小伙伴们都跑去影院围观飙车大片《速度与激情8》(The Fate of the Furious)了,这些惊心动魄的大场面是不是太刺激了?


主角们不仅在路上飙车,还能开着车满天飞……


时不时还要下一场“汽车雨”~
 
这样让人肾上腺素飙升的场面,怎么能少得了超燃的台词呢?刷完大片,想想你还记得几句?
 
Roman Pearce: I'm in love.
罗曼•皮尔斯: 我恋爱了。(盯着车说……)
Eric Reisner: Again, no, no! That's a million dollar show car. The point is to not draw attention.
艾瑞克•赖斯纳: 又来了,不行,不行!这可是上百万美元的展示车。重点是不能引起注意。
Roman Pearce: That's reverse psychology. Dom will never see it coming.
罗曼•皮尔斯: 逆反心理。多姆不会看到的。
Eric Reisner: It's neon orange. The International Space Station will see it coming.
艾瑞克•赖斯纳: 这可是荧光橙色。国际空间站都能看见。
 
Cipher: London... Abu Dhabi... Cuba. Our paths have crossed before, Dom. You just didn't know it. I think I need to remind you why you chose to be here.
塞弗:伦敦……阿布扎比……古巴。我们的轨迹有过交集,多姆。你只是不知道。我觉得我该提醒一下你为什么选择到这儿来。
Dominic Toretto: I got no choice!
多米尼克•托雷托:我别无选择!
 
Deckard: Do you really believe you can beat me in a straight-up old fashioned fist fight?
德卡特:你觉得单来一场老式互殴你能打得过我吗?
Hobbs: Let me tell you something. Me and you. One on one. No one else around. I will beat your ass like a Cherokee drum.
霍布斯:告诉你,我和你,一对一,没有其他人。我能把你的屁股当鼓打。
Deckard: Maybe one day we'll find out.
德卡特:或许哪天咱们试试。
Hobbs: Oh, you better hope that day never comes.
德卡特:哦,你最好还是别盼着有那天。
 
Roman Pearce: Is that a torpedo?
罗曼•皮尔斯:那是个鱼雷吗?
Hobbs: Take the wheel!
霍布斯:你来开!
Roman Pearce: What
罗曼•皮尔斯:什么?
 
Magdalene Shaw: Why do I think that you're about to suggest something very wicked, Mr. Toretto?
马格达莱纳•肖:为什么我觉得你要提议极坏的事儿,托雷托先生?
分享到

联系我们  |  应用下载  |  版权声明
© i21st.cn   京ICP备13028878号-12
诚博娱乐客户端